- Why can’t I setup my voicemail on iPhone?
- Why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone?
- How do I activate my voicemail?
- How do I setup my voicemail on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I setup my iPhone voicemail?
- Why is my AT&T voicemail not working?
- What happens if I reset network settings?
- What does resetting your network settings do?
- Why do I have to call my voicemail on my iPhone?
- What is my voicemail PIN?
- How do I setup my voicemail on my Android phone?
- How do I check my voicemail?
- How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone 6?
- How do you reset Voicemail on iPhone?
- How do I change my iPhone voicemail back to normal?
Why can’t I setup my voicemail on iPhone?
If you can’t set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature.
If you need help, try these steps.
Call your iPhone from another phone and try to leave yourself a voicemail.
Go to the keypad and press and hold on the 1, or press the Call Voicemail button.
Why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone?
Go to the Settings app, switch Airplane Mode to off, then switch it back on 30 seconds later. If that doesn’t work, go to Settings > General > Reset and select Reset Network Settings. You also might want to try powering down your iPhone and turning it back on.
How do I activate my voicemail?
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
How do I setup my voicemail on my iPhone 6 Plus?
Set Up Voicemail
- To set up your voicemail, from the home screen select the Phone app.
- Select Voicemail.
- Select Set Up Now.
- Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
- Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done.
- Select Default to use the default greeting.
- Your Voicemail inbox will be displayed.
How do I setup my iPhone voicemail?
Suggested clip · 62 seconds
How to Set Up & Activate Voicemail on iPhone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why is my AT&T voicemail not working?
Turn your phone off for 10 seconds and then back on again. Press and hold 1 to dial into the voicemail system. If that works, try Visual Voicemail again. You can also go to “My wireless,” select your device, and select “Manage device & features” and select “Reset voicemail password.”
What happens if I reset network settings?
Resetting network settings brings back all the network related settings to their original state. By original state, we mean how they would appear and work in a new device or when you fully reset (factory reset) your device. The reset network settings would affect your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, VPN, and cellular connections.
What does resetting your network settings do?
Resetting network settings resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings and VPN settings.
Apple® iPhone® – Reset Network Settings
- Wi-Fi network. Stored network info and Wi-Fi passwords are deleted.
- Wi-Fi Assist.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Why do I have to call my voicemail on my iPhone?
Instead of being able to listen to a voicemail directly on their iPhone, the Voicemail section of the Phone app instead prompts users to “Call Voicemail.” An Apple support document suggests resetting your Networks Setting to return to Visual Voicemail. You can do this by navigating to Settings > General > Reset.
What is my voicemail PIN?
Note: Your voicemail Personal Identification Number (PIN) is similar to a password. Just like a password is required to receive email, your PIN must be entered each time you retrieve voicemail messages. Voicemail comes with a default PIN which is the last 6-digits of your account number.
How do I setup my voicemail on my Android phone?
- Open your Android’s Phone app. It usually looks like a phone receiver at the bottom of the home screen.
- Press and hold the 1 key on the keypad.
- Tap Add number.
- Tap Service.
- Tap My carrier.
- Tap Setup.
- Tap Voicemail number.
- Type your mobile phone number and tap OK.
How do I check my voicemail?
Retrieve Voicemail Messages
- Call the Voicemail box: Press *86 (*VM) then the Send key. Press and hold number 1 to use the voicemail speed dial. If calling from another number, dial the 10-digit mobile phone number then press # to interrupt the greeting.
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.
How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone 6?
Apple® iPhone® – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do you reset Voicemail on iPhone?
Step 1: On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone. Step 2: Tap the Change Voicemail Password option. Step 3: Enter a new voicemail password, then tap Done. Step 5: Re-enter your new voicemail password to confirm, and tap Done.
How do I change my iPhone voicemail back to normal?
Apple® iPhone® – Change Voicemail Greeting
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app .
- Tap Voicemail then tap Greeting (upper-left). Greeting is located in the top-left corner of screen.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.