What is the best icon pack?
Top 10 Icon Packs for Android
- CandyCons. CandyCans is a colorful and fun pack inspired by Google’s Material Design language.
- DARKMATTER. DARKMATTER features flat, colorful icons that are outlined with black.
- Delta. Delta icons are minimal and small, which creates a really neat and tidy look.
- Pix UI Icon Pack 2.
What is a icon pack?
An icon pack is an application that replaces all your icons with customized ones. In general, they’re very simple to install, and you can do that in the same way as you would any other app.
Is Nova launcher still the best?
Nova Launcher has been around for over half a decade, and while scores of launchers have risen and fallen in that time, Nova Launcher is still at the front of the pack and getting more awesome every month. Nova Launcher is one of the best launchers on the market, it is the best launcher for theming.
How do I use icon packs?
Like most quality Launchers, Apex Launcher can have a new icon pack set up and running in just a few quick clicks.
- Open Apex Settings.
- Select Theme Settings.
- Tap on the icon pack that you wish to use.
- Tap apply to make the changes.
- Open Nova Settings.
- Select Look and feel.
- Select Icon theme.
What does apps icon look like?
Even though you can find app icons (shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, touch the Apps icon on the Home screen. There are various looks to the Apps icon, though more varieties may exist.
How do I put icons on my home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher.
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.