According to oprahmag.com
View 10+ moreView 10+
A Thousand Miles (int
What is the best music to wake up to?
Science Says These Are The Best Songs To Wake Up You Up
- #1) Viva La Vida – Coldplay.
- #2) Elevate – St. Lucia.
- #3) Downtown – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
- #4) Lovely Day – Bill Withers.
- #5) Wake Me Up – Avicii.
- Photo: Getty Images.
What is a good alarm song?
Based on these prerequisites, here are the songs they recommend:
- Coldplay – Viva La Vida.
- St. Lucia – Elevate.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Downtown.
- Bill Withers – Lovely Day.
- Avicii – Wake Me Up.
- Pentatonix – Can’t Sleep Love.
- Demi Lovato – Confident.
- Arcade Fire – Wake Up.
Can Google wake me up with music?
Google Home will now wake you up with your song of choice. You can also, finally, play music from your own music library on Google’s smart speaker. If you have trouble waking up in the morning, you can now recruit your favorite musician to help nudge you out of bed.
How do I get Alexa to wake me up with a song?
Suggested clip · 48 seconds
How to Wake Up to Music with Alexa! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can Alexa play Wake up music?
With Amazon Alexa tomorrow you can wake up with your favorite song. Just tell Alexa to play a specific song, radio station, music genre, or more at a specific time. “Alexa, wake me up to Adele at 8 am”. The skill works with Amazon’s music services as well as Spotify, Pandora,TuneIn, SiriusXM and iHeartRadio.
How do I wake up my iPhone music?
Pick a Song To Play Music For iPhone Alarm in the Clock App
- Open Clock app.
- Tap the “Alarm” section at the bottom.
- Tap the “+” button in the top right-hand corner.
- Pick the specific time of the alarm.
- Determine when you want the alarm to repeat.
- Enter a label for the alarm.
- Select ‘Sound’