Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher) is an application launcher for the Android mobile platform developed by Microsoft as a lightweight, fast, and efficient simplification of the Android user experience.
What is the purpose of Microsoft launcher?
It was the basic, functional Arrow Launcher for Android devices, built by an employee as part of the company’s Garage experiment. Microsoft Launcher will let Android users continue viewing photos, editing documents, or reading websites from a mobile to a PC.
How do I use Microsoft launcher on Android?
To get started, download and install the Microsoft Launcher from Google Play. Tap the Home button. You’re asked if you want to use the existing default launcher (which varies based on your device) or the Microsoft Launcher. Tap the option for Microsoft Launcher.
How do I remove Microsoft launcher from my Android?
How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher
- Open Android settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Tap on Configured apps (gear button in the top-right corner).
- Tap on Home app. Switch launchers on Android.
- Select your previous launcher. For example, Google Now Launcher.
- Tap the back button on the top-left.
- Select the Microsoft Launcher app.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
How do I set up Microsoft launcher?
Selecting bigger icons
- Open Microsoft Launcher settings. (Press and hold the home screen and tap on Launcher Settings.)
- Tap on Customization.
- Tap on Customize app icons and layout.
- Use the slider and select Largest. Microsoft Launcher icon layout.
- Tap Done.
How do I get rid of Microsoft launcher?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll to, and tap Apps.
- Swipe over twice to All.
- Scroll to, and tap on Microsoft Launcher.
- Scroll down and tap Clear Defaults.
- Now, tap Clear Data.
- Then tap Uninstall.
What is my default launcher?
To choose a different default, go to Settings > Home and pick from the list. To clear any defaults and get a choice again, go to Settings > Apps and find the list entry for the launcher you’ve set as default. Tap the entry to open the app settings, and chose to Clear Defaults.