- How do I assign a silent ringtone to a contact?
- How do you set a silent ringtone on android?
- How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on Samsung?
- How do I turn off notifications for a contact on Android?
- What is Do Not Disturb on Android?
- How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- How do I silence the ringtone on my Samsung phone?
- Why does my Android phone keep going silent?
- How do I set notification sounds on Android?
- How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
- How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my Samsung Note 9?
- How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my note 9?
- How do I mute notifications from a contact?
- Can you silence notifications from one person?
- Can you silence texts from one person?
- Swipe down from the top of the home screen. This opens the notification panel.
- Tap Do not disturb. You may have to swipe down a second time to see this option.
- Select which alerts to allow through. To silence all incoming calls, alerts, and alarms, select Total silence.
- Select a duration.
- Tap DONE.
How do I assign a silent ringtone to a contact?
- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap a contact.
- Tap Edit at the top of the screen.
- Tap Edit on the ″Ringtone Sound″ option.
- Scroll down to the Ringtones section and tap the silent ringtone.
- Tap Done at the top-right corner of the screen.
How do you set a silent ringtone on android?
How to Set a Specific Contact to Silent Mode in Android
- Download this 10 second mp3 silent ring tone and copy it over the phone’s Sd card.
- Go to contacts, scroll for that particular person for you want to set silent and select.
- Touch menu button, then tap options.
- Touch the ringtone and open file manager and select the silent mp3 file.
How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on Samsung?
Step 1: Open the Contacts app and select the contact of your choice for which you want to set up a custom ringtone. Step 2: Open the contact details, tap Edit followed by More -> Ringtone. You will then be asked to grant storage permission to the Contacts app. Once granted, select the ringtone of your choice.
How do I turn off notifications for a contact on Android?
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap the conversation of the contact you want to turn off notifications.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Toggle the Notification button at the bottom of the screen to turn the notification on/off.
What is Do Not Disturb on Android?
Go to Settings > Sound & notification > Do not disturb and tap Priority only allows. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, then it’s Settings > Sounds and vibration > Do not disturb > Allow exceptions > Custom.
How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- Open your Settings. Drag the notification bar down from the top of the screen, then tap the.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Ringtone. It’s about halfway down the current screen.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap Add from phone.
- Locate the new ringtone.
- Tap the radio button to the left of the new ringtone.
- Tap Done.
How do I silence the ringtone on my Samsung phone?
Suggested clip · 43 seconds
Samsung Galaxy S8: How to Quickly Set Ringtone to Silent – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why does my Android phone keep going silent?
Check Do Not Disturb Setting
The mode also supports a setting where it will be enabled automatically for the set conditions. If your device is switching to the silent mode automatically, then the do not disturb mode could be the culprit. You need to check in the settings if any automatic rule is enabled.
How do I set notification sounds on Android?
Change notification sound
- Start by heading into your main system Settings.
- Find and tap on Sound and notification, your device may just say Sound.
- Find and tap on Default notification ringtone your device may say Notification Sound.
- Choose a sound.
- When you’ve chosen a sound, tap on OK to finish.
How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
How to assign a ringtone to a contact on Galaxy S10
- Open Contacts app.
- Find and select the contact.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap View more at the bottom.
- Scroll down, find Ringtone and tap it.
- If you have a third party app like Zedge that manages your tones, select the ringtone you want to use.
- Set the ringtone by tapping OK.
How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my Samsung Note 9?
Assign a ringtone to a contact – Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- On the side bar, tap the Contacts icon.
- Tap the preferred contact.
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Tap the Ringtone field.
- Tap the new ringtone, then tap OK.
- Tap Save.
- The ringtone is now changed.
How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my note 9?
Step 1: To assign a personal ringtone to a contact on your mobile device, of course we need to check all contacts firstly. Launch the Contacts app and find the desired contact, tap on it. Step 2: Tap Edit and tap on the button that says More. Using the extended menu, scroll down and tap on Ringtone.
How do I mute notifications from a contact?
How to Mute iPhone Text Message Notifications for a Specific
- In the Messages app, tap on the text message thread from the contact you want to mute:
- Tap Details in the top right corner:
- Swipe the Do Not Disturb tab to the on position (it will turn green):
Can you silence notifications from one person?
1-Open the Messages app. 2-Tap on the message conversations you want to mute (group or individual). 4-Turn the Do Not Disturb option On. Note that you will now see a moon icon next to conversations that you’ve muted.
Can you silence texts from one person?
How to mute conversations in Messages on iPhone and iPad. Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad. Swipe left on the conversation you’d like to mute — it can be a group message or a conversation with only one other person.