- How can I put music on my iPhone without using iTunes?
- How do I put my own music on my iPhone?
- How do I transfer music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes?
- How do I transfer mp3 from computer to iPhone without iTunes?
- How can you download music to your iPhone without iTunes for free?
- Can I get free music on iPhone?
- How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
- How do I transfer music from iPhone to computer for free?
- Where can I download music for free?
- How do I transfer files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes?
- How do I transfer songs from laptop to iPhone?
- Can I AirDrop music from Mac to iPhone?
- How do I transfer mp3 from computer to iPhone?
- Can I download mp3 to iPhone?
- How do I transfer music from computer to iPod without iTunes?
- How can I save music on my iPhone?
- How do I download mp3 from Safari to my iPhone?
- Is iTunes free?
Method 1 Using Dropbox
- Sign up for a Dropbox account.
- Install the Dropbox client on your computer.
- Copy all of the music you want to add to your iPhone into the Dropbox folder.
- Wait for the music to upload.
- Download the Dropbox app on your iPhone.
- Tap the song that you want to play.
How can I put music on my iPhone without using iTunes?
Steps to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Find the songs you want to transfer on your PC. These might be in your music folder or somewhere else.
- Open up TunesMate, connect your iPhone. Then click on the Music tab on TunesMate.
- Simply drag and drop music from the folder on your PC to the TunesMate window.
How do I put my own music on my iPhone?
Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”.
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
How do I transfer music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes?
How to Import Music to iPhone without iTunes on Mac
- Download, install and run the software. Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac.
- Import music to iPhone without iTunes.
- Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click “Open” button to import selected files to your iPhone library.
- Edit iPhone Playlist.
How do I transfer mp3 from computer to iPhone without iTunes?
Method 1. Transfer mp3 to iPhone without iTunes
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer and tap Trust This Computer on the device screen to continue.
- Step 2: Click Music and go to the music management screen.
- Step 3: Once you click the button, you will be guided to your computer to find the music files/folders.
How can you download music to your iPhone without iTunes for free?
1. How to Download Songs to iPhone without iTunes
- Step 1: Download and install TunesMate on your computer. Afterwards, plug your iPhone into your computer with your USB cable and then open up TunesMate.
- Open TunesMate and connect your iPhone. Click on “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice”.
- Pay Attention:
Can I get free music on iPhone?
Thus even devoted Apple fans can download and enjoy new or favorite tracks with Google Play Music. The free version lets you only stream music. However, if you get a subscription for $1.99 per month, you’ll be able to save music songs onto your phone and play them without the Internet connection.
How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
No need to plug into a computer or sync with iTunes. Any media file that you have on your iPhone can be imported into your media library. If friends send you songs via email or if you download some music from Dropbox, you can use Bridge to add them to your iPhone’s music library in seconds.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to computer for free?
Method 2: Copy Purchased Songs from iPhone to PC
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your PC, click the “Store”, click “Sign In” and enter your Apple ID and password to log in.
- Click the “Store” once more and select “Authorize This Computer”.
- Click “Files” tab.
Where can I download music for free?
Top 13 Music Download Websites | 2019
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the popular music sites that lets you stream unlimited music and download songs for free.
- Free Amazon Music Store.
- Internet Archive (Audio Archive)
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Mac without iTunes?
Connect your iPhone to Mac via USB and open iPhoto app. You will be able to view the media files inside your iPhone after opening the iPhoto app. Select the file you need to transfer and select Import Selected option. It is also possible to move the media files by copy and paste operation.
How do I transfer songs from laptop to iPhone?
Click the “File” option and select “Add File to Library”, then select the music files you want to transfer and click “Open”. 3. Finally, connect your iPhone to the laptop. Try to click on your iPhone icon and open the “Music” tab, after that, choose the “Sync Music” option.
Can I AirDrop music from Mac to iPhone?
Airdrop is the most efficient way to transfer files between your iPhone and Mac, and we can use airdrop to send files, photos, videos, contacts and more. But many iPhone users feedback that they can’t send mp3 files from Mac to iPhone via AirDrop.
How do I transfer mp3 from computer to iPhone?
iTunes – Sync MP3 Files to Your iPhone
- Connect your iPhone 6s/7/8/X/XR/XS/XS Max to computer with USB cable and run iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device.
- To transfer MP3 from PC to iPhone, you need import MP3 files to iTunes library by choosing “File” > “Add File to Library”.
- Click “Music” from “Settings” tab.
Can I download mp3 to iPhone?
How to use Apple Music transfer MP3 to iPhone: Step 1: First, you need to open the Music app from your iPhone. Step 2: Now visit the album or songs and select the ones you wish to download. Step 3: Select the More options to get the option Make Available Offline.
How do I transfer music from computer to iPod without iTunes?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled \”My Computer.\” Double click on that and you’ll see another drive titled \”iPod\”.
How can I save music on my iPhone?
Suggested clip · 45 seconds
How to Save Music File Attachments on an iPhone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I download mp3 from Safari to my iPhone?
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Download and install the Documents app from the App Store (free).
- Step 2: Open the mp3 file, or the video you wish to download in Safari.
- Step 3: When the mp3 file or video is loaded and you can play it in Safari, tap on the address bar and add “r” at the beginning of the URL.
Is iTunes free?
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.