Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Tap Manage Storage and wait till you get a list of your iPhone apps.
- Choose Music, then click Edit at the top right corner and All Songs in case you really want to get rid of all your music.
- And finally tap the Delete button.
How do you delete multiple songs on your iPhone?
How to delete all locally-stored music from your iOS device
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to General > Usage > Manage Storage.
- Wait for it to load; after it does so, tap on Music.
- Tap Edit in the upper right corner.
- Tap the red minus button next to All Songs, then tap Delete.
28 Jul 2015
How do I remove songs from my iPhone through iTunes?
Delete music in iOS Settings
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll to Music, then tap it.
- Swipe left on any artist, album, or song.
- Tap Delete.
13 May 2019
How do I transfer my songs from iPhone to computer?
Method 1 Transferring Music
- Make sure that you’ve purchased the music that you want to transfer.
- Attach your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Click File.
- Select Devices.
- Click Transfer Purchases from [Name].
- Wait for the purchased music to finish transferring.
- Click Recently Added.
25 Jul 2019