- How do I get my Nokia phone off silent mode?
- Why my phone is not ringing when someone calls me?
- How do I take my Nokia Lumia 520 off silent mode?
- How do I unmute my Nokia 3310?
- How do I switch off my Nokia 3310?
- Why is my phone not ringing and going straight to voicemail?
- How do I get the ringer on my iPhone to work?
- How do I turn my ringer on for WhatsApp?
Lumia 830 (Windows Phone)
To customize the volume settings, press the Volume up or Volume down button once.
Touch the Down arrow.
To decrease the ringer and notifications volume, move the slider for Ringer + Notifications to the left.
To decrease the media and apps volume, move the slider for Media + Apps to the left.
How do I get my Nokia phone off silent mode?
When silent mode is turned on, all phone sounds are turned off.
- Find “Profiles” Press the Navigation key. Select Settings.
- Turn on silent mode. Select Silent. Select Turn on to turn on silent mode.
- Turn off silent mode. Select General.
- Return to the home screen. Press Disconnect to return to the home screen.
Why my phone is not ringing when someone calls me?
Make sure Do Not Disturb is disabled.
When this feature is on, you won’t receive any notifications including incoming calls. Also check that Do Not Disturb is not set to turn on automatically at certain times of day by going to Settings > Sounds > Do Not Disturb > Turn on automatically.
How do I take my Nokia Lumia 520 off silent mode?
It may be easier to follow this : Just press the Volume key for a moment .. It will bring up the Volume Control Bar at the top of the dispaly.. Just tap on the Ringer (Bell) Icon and it will go in to ‘Silent’ mode ..Repeating the steps will remove the ‘Silent’ mode and set the Volume back to the earlier level ..
How do I unmute my Nokia 3310?
Suggested clip · 47 seconds
Nokia 3310 2017 Tips and Tricks Shortcut Keys – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I switch off my Nokia 3310?
Select Turn off phone.
- Turn on your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on.
- Enter your PIN. If you’re asked to key in your PIN, do so and press the Navigation key. If an incorrect PIN is entered three times in a row, your SIM will be blocked.
- Turn off your phone. Press Disconnect.
Why is my phone not ringing and going straight to voicemail?
To open Control Center, use your finger to swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone’s display. Look for the crescent moon icon, and tap it with your finger to turn off Do Not Disturb. You can also turn off Do Not Disturb in the Settings app by going to Settings -> Do Not Disturb.
How do I get the ringer on my iPhone to work?
First, make sure that the ring/silent toggle on the top of the left edge of the phone is flipped to ring (not displaying a red dot). Then, go into your settings and click on Sounds. Under the “Ringer and Alerts” option, make sure that the “Change with Buttons” option is toggled to on.
How do I turn my ringer on for WhatsApp?
How to customize the ringtone for WhatsApp Calling in WhatsApp for iPhone
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Settings tab.
- Tap on the Notifications button.
- Tap on the Sound button under the WhatsApp calling heading.
- Tap on the sound you want to set as the ringtone.
- Tap the Save button.