To turn off voicemail:
- Dial *91 from your home phone.
- Listen for two beeps to confirm that voicemail has been turned off, then hang up.
- Repeat step 1 but this time dial *93, then hang up once you hear the two beeps.
How do you turn your voicemail off?
Alternative method: disable call forwarding to turn off voicemail. Go to your device’s main Settings menu, then to Device > Apps > Phone > More settings > Call forwarding > Voice call. Then, disable these three things: Forward When Busy, Forward When Unanswered and Forward When Unreached.
How do you set up voicemail on a landline phone?
Set up voicemail and record a greeting
- Dial *98 from your home phone.
- Choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) between 6 and 10 digits long.
- Follow the instructions and set up your 8-digit authentication code.
- When prompted, say your name after the tone and press #.
How do you turn off voicemail on iPhone?
How to Disable Voicemail iPhone Feature
- Start by tapping on the phone icon found at your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to the setting section on your iPhone.
- Now, you can go to the keypad on your phone and then type the number #404 and then call so that you are able to turn off voicemail on iPhone.
How do I check my voicemail on my home phone?
- From your home phone, dial *98.
- When prompted, enter your mailbox PIN.
- Press 1 to listen. As the message plays, use any one of the following options to navigate that message: Press 1 to rewind.
- When the message is finished playing, select from the following options: Press 9 to save the message.