On your computer, find the downloaded Zedge ringtone and copy it.
Return to iTunes and go to the Library tab of Music.
Click on the device icon and then select Tones on the left side.
Now paste your Zedge ringtone there and click on Sync to transfer it to your iPhone.
How do I get my Zedge Ringtones to my iPhone?
Download and install the Zedge app for iOS on your iPhone. And open the app and click on the Hamburger menu and go to Repositories. From the free large selection of available ringtones, choose the one you want, click on it, and download it by clicking the download button on the bottom left.
How do you get ringtones from Zedge?
Method 1 Getting Free Ringtones with Your Computer
- Navigate to www.zedge.com on your computer’s internet browser.
- Register for a Zedge account (Optional).
- Select which phone you are using.
- Use the search bar to find your ringtone.
- Click on the name of the song.
- Click the blue “Get Ringtone” button.
How do I transfer ringtones to my iPhone?
How to transfer a ringtone to your iPhone?
- Open iTunes.
- In the “File” tab on top select “Add File to Library”
- In the window that came up, select the ringtone you created.
- The ringtone you added should appear in the “Tones” (or “Ringtones”) folder.
- Connect your iPhone to computer.
- Select the “Tones” tab and do a Sync.
How do I transfer ringtones from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone
- Step 1 Open AnyTrans > Connect your Android phone and iPhone to computer via USB cables.
- Step 2 Choose iOS Mover > Go to category management page > Click Ringtones.
- Step 3 Preview and select the ringtones you need > Click Send to Device button to start transferring.