Go to the MP3 files that you wish to transfer and right click on them and select “Send To,” and then “Via Bluetooth.” Find your phone on the list of devices and select it.
The MP3 files will transfer usually in 30 seconds to a minute.
How do I transfer mp3 files to my Android phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone?
Disconnect your Android device, plug in your iPhone, then open iTunes. Go to Library > Music, then drag the music files from your Android device into iTunes. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
How do you download music from your phone to your mp3 player?
Method 1 Using iTunes with an iPod or Other Devices
- Get your music into the iTunes Library.
- Connect the Mp3 player to the computer.
- Find the Mp3 player in iTunes.
- Drag-and-drop files from the Library to your Mp3 player.
- Eject your device.
- Wait for your Mp3 player to scan the new files.
How do I put an mp3 on my iPhone?
iTunes – Sync MP3 Files to Your iPhone
- Connect your iPhone 6s/7/8/X/XR/XS/XS Max to computer with USB cable and run iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device.
- To transfer MP3 from PC to iPhone, you need import MP3 files to iTunes library by choosing “File” > “Add File to Library”.
- Click “Music” from “Settings” tab.