How do I set a ringtone for incoming calls?
Change call settings
- Open the Phone app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone. To make your phone vibrate when you get a call, tap Also vibrate for calls. To hear sounds when you tap the dialpad, tap Dial pad tones. (If you don’t see “Dial pad tones,” tap Keypad tones.)
How do I enable incoming calls?
- Open the Phone app. It’s the phone receiver icon that’s usually at the bottom of the home screen.
- Click ⁝. It’s near the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Call Settings. It’s the fourth option in the pop-up menu.
- Tap Calls.
- Tap Call barring.
- Tap the “All incoming calls” box.
- Enter the 4-digit code.
- Tap OK.
When someone calls me can they hear the music?
A Ringback Tone is that ringing sound you hear when you try to call someone. With LISTEN, you have the option to replace that ringing sound with music or voice status messages. This way your callers can hear the latest music hits or a personalized message from you. It’s whatever you want to play to them!
How do I set a ringtone to all my contacts?
- Open the Phone app. It’s on your phone’s home screen, and has a phone icon.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to assign a specific ringtone to.
- Tap Edit. It is located in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap Add from device storage (optional).
- Tap the ringtone you’d like to set.
- Tap the back button.