- How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
- How do I set different ringtones for different contacts?
- How do I set different notification sounds for different apps s9?
- How do you set individual ringtones on Samsung?
- How do you set individual text tones on Galaxy s9?
- Can you set individual text tones on Android?
- How do I add notification sounds to my Galaxy s9?
- How do I set up contact notifications on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
- Can you set individual text tones on messenger?
Ringtone for calls from one contact
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Contacts, then select the desired contact.
- Tap Details > EDIT > View more.
- Tap Ringtone, select desired ringtone, then tap ADD.
How do I assign a ringtone to a contact on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
How to assign a ringtone to a contact on Galaxy S10
- Open Contacts app.
- Find and select the contact.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap View more at the bottom.
- Scroll down, find Ringtone and tap it.
- If you have a third party app like Zedge that manages your tones, select the ringtone you want to use.
- Set the ringtone by tapping OK.
How do I set different ringtones for different contacts?
- Open the Phone app. It’s on your phone’s home screen, and has a phone icon.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to assign a specific ringtone to.
- Tap Edit. It is located in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap Add from device storage (optional).
- Tap the ringtone you’d like to set.
- Tap the back button.
How do I set different notification sounds for different apps s9?
Change Notification Tones For Apps By Default From Your Device
- Open device Settings and then select Apps. Then it will show you a list of all the apps in the device.
- Now in App info, under App Settings, tap on Notifications. This will open the notifications with various Categories depending on the app you select.
How do you set individual ringtones on Samsung?
Assign a ringtone to a contact – Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Contacts.
- Tap the preferred contact.
- Tap EDIT.
- Scroll to and tap More.
- Scroll to and tap the Ringtone field.
- Tap to select the new ringtone, then tap the Back key.
- Tap SAVE.
How do you set individual text tones on Galaxy s9?
How to Change Galaxy S9 Text Message Notification Sound
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Tap “Menu” , located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Ensure the “Messages” switch is toggled to “On“.
- Choose “General notifications” > “Sound“.
Can you set individual text tones on Android?
Tap the Conversation you wish to set a custom notification for. Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen. At the top of the sound picking menu are three icons. Tap the bell icon to use the system notification picker to select a text tone.
How do I add notification sounds to my Galaxy s9?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap Default notification sound.
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I set up contact notifications on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Text Message Notification Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Tap Messages .
- If prompted to change the default SMS app, tap YES to confirm.
- Tap the Menu icon (middle-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap the Show notification switch to turn on or off .
Can you set individual text tones on messenger?
In the Facebook Messenger application you can click the profile/settings button (top right on latest version) and there is a menu option for “Notifications & Sounds”. In this sub-menu there is an option for “Notification Sound” which allows you to select the sound that will be played when you receive a new message.