How do I set ringtones on my phone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound. If you don’t see a section with Sounds in the title, type “Ringtone” into the search bar at the top of your Settings app.
- Tap Phone ringtone.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
- Prepare your ringtone file.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open your device’s storage.
- Open the Ringtones folder.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How do I download ringtones?
- Visit a free, reputable ringtone download site in your web browser.
- Search the site for the tone of your choice.
- Select a tone you want to download, then tap “Download”.
- Transfer the ringtone to your Android phone.
- Transfer the ringtone to your iPhone.
- Set your new ringtone as the default ringer for your phone.
How do I set a ringtone from play music?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
Where do I get ringtones?
Top 5 websites to Download Ringtones for Free
- Zedge. Zedge has an unfathomable gathering of customers that make and exchange content sensible for a broad assortment of cell phones, including a tolerable assurance of free ringtones covering distinctive subjects.
- Tone 7.
- 3 Comments.