Method 1 From the iTunes Store
- Open the iTunes Store app on your iPhone.
- Tap Genres.
- Scroll down and tap Tones.
- Tap a genre or tap All Tones.
- Find a ringtone to use.
- Tap the ringtone’s price.
- Tap Set as Default Ringtone if you like.
- Enter your Touch ID, Face ID, or Apple ID password when prompted.
How do I set a ringtone on my iPhone after purchase?
iTunes 9.2 or Earlier
- Click on the song you want to use to make a ringtone in your iTunes Music Library.
- Click “Store,” then “Create Ringtone.”
- Adjust the slider to choose a song segment for the ringtone. You are limited to 30 seconds.
- Click “Preview” to listen to the ringtone.
- Click “Buy” to purchase the ringtone.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
If you already own the music, you can easily create your own ringtones for your iPhone with GarageBand. The process is straightforward, just send your ringtone directly to iTunes. Once your ringtone is in iTunes music library, simply sync your iPhone, then go to Settings > Sounds on your device to set your new tone.
How do I set a ringtone from iTunes store?
Here’s the easiest:
- Launch the iTunes Store from your Home screen.
- Tap the Search button on the bottom of your screen.
- Type your search into the search bar.
- Tap the ringtone you’re like to download.
- Tap the Buy button on the right of your screen.
- Enter the password for your Apple ID.
- Tap OK.
How do I get custom ringtones on my iPhone using XR?
Method 1: How to Add Ringtones to iPhone XS / XR using iTunes
- Step 1: Connect the device. Firstly, you have to download the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Step 2: Add your favorite song.
- Step 3: Select the “Get Info” option.
- Step 4: Select the “Options” button.
- Step 5: Delete the file.
- Step 6: Change the file type.
How do I download ringtones?
- Visit a free, reputable ringtone download site in your web browser.
- Search the site for the tone of your choice.
- Select a tone you want to download, then tap “Download”.
- Transfer the ringtone to your Android phone.
- Transfer the ringtone to your iPhone.
- Set your new ringtone as the default ringer for your phone.