Tap and hold the ringtone, then tap the Options icon (upper-right) then select Move to.
Tap the Menu icon .
Navigate: Device name > Ringtones, then tap Move (bottom-right).
If desired, set the ringtone.
How do I add a custom ringtone to pixels?
Open up the Apps list then tap Files. Tap and hold the ringtone, then tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then select Move to and tap the Menu icon (upper-left). Navigate: Drive > My Device > Ringtones, then tap Move (lower-right). To set the ringtone, refer to Set Ringtones.
How do I add a ringtone to Google pixels?
Change the phone ringtone and notification sound on your Google Pixel
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Sound.
- Tap Phone ringtone.
- Tap the preferred ringtone and then tap OK.
How do I set a custom ringtone on my iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How do I customize my notification sound?
If you use the default Messaging app, tap its icon to open it, tap the Menu button in the lower right corner (denoted by three dots), then tap Settings. Scroll down to the Notifications section and tap Sound. Select a new notification sound from the list, then tap OK.
How do I set a song as a ringtone on Google pixel?
Then, add the song to your Ringtones folder
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- In the window that pops up, find the “Ringtones” folder.
- Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder.
- On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone.
How do I download ringtones?
- Visit a free, reputable ringtone download site in your web browser.
- Search the site for the tone of your choice.
- Select a tone you want to download, then tap “Download”.
- Transfer the ringtone to your Android phone.
- Transfer the ringtone to your iPhone.
- Set your new ringtone as the default ringer for your phone.