Set WhatsApp Custom Ringtone For Individual Contacts
- Open WhatsApp Messaging system on your Android Phone by tapping on the WhatsApp icon.
- Tap on the Chats Tab (in case you are not already there).
- Now, tap on the Contact for which you want to set Custom Ringtones and Custom Message Notification tones.
How do I put ringtones on WhatsApp?
How to Set Custom Ringtones for WhatsApp Contacts:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Go to the Contacts tab, and select the contact for whom you want to set the new ringtone.
- Tap the 3-dots icon, and select View Contact in the expanded menu.
- Select Custom notifications.
- Turn on the Use custom notifications feature.
How do I change my WhatsApp ringtone on android?
How to set notification tones in WhatsApp for Android
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap on the more options button.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Make sure the Conversation tones option is checked.
- Tap Notification tone.
- Tap the tone of your choice:
- Tap OK.
How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
- Prepare your ringtone file.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open your device’s storage.
- Open the Ringtones folder.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
Where are ringtones stored on Android?
This location should be recognized automatically by the Android system. The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
How do I put a song as my WhatsApp notification?
Open WhatsApp, either press the overflow button in the top right corner of the screen, and select Settings , or press your phone’s Menu button, and then select Settings . Then select Notifications , which should be the bottom option on the list at the moment, and tap Notification Tone .
Why is there no notification sound on WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp, tap More > settings > notifications and make sure that message and group notifications are set to On. Open the chat you wish to receive notifications from > More > group info or info and make sure the chat is not muted.