- How can I remove call tone?
- How do I change my call tone?
- When someone calls me can they hear the music?
- How do I remove caller tunes from my iPhone?
- How do you cancel Orange caller tone?
- How do I remove a ringtone from Vodafone?
- Can I play music during call?
- Are ringback tones still a thing?
- Is there a number you can call to listen to music?
How can I remove call tone?
Unsubscribe the Etisalat Call Tone Service:
- Call 1500.
- Dial *15*5# and to delete a call tone dial *15*1*tonecode#
- Visit our website or Facebook application and go to “My Account”.
- Visit our mobile portal through your mobile phone and go to “Manage call tones”.
- Send “un” by SMS to 1600.
How do I change my call tone?
Change call settings
- Open the Phone app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone. To make your phone vibrate when you get a call, tap Also vibrate for calls. To hear sounds when you tap the dialpad, tap Dial pad tones. (If you don’t see “Dial pad tones,” tap Keypad tones.)
When someone calls me can they hear the music?
A Ringback Tone is that ringing sound you hear when you try to call someone. With LISTEN, you have the option to replace that ringing sound with music or voice status messages. This way your callers can hear the latest music hits or a personalized message from you. It’s whatever you want to play to them!
How do I remove caller tunes from my iPhone?
Click on the ringtone you want to remove from your iPhone and press the “Delete” button on your keyboard to delete it from your iTunes library.
How do you cancel Orange caller tone?
How to unsubscribe from Call Tone service? And Can I subscribe again?
- Text SMS “unsub” to 9999.
- Call 9999, choose unsubscribe menu.
- Call Customer service.
How do I remove a ringtone from Vodafone?
Idea: You can deactivate Idea caller tune service either by calling ‘12345’ or by sending SMS ‘DT DEACT’ to ‘55456’. Vodafone: To disable caller tune in Vodafone, just send an SMS ‘CAN CT’ to ‘144’. Tata DoCoMo: SMS ‘STOP’ to ‘543211’ to deactivate your caller tune service on DoCoMo number.
Can I play music during call?
You can play back the audio data only to the standard output device. Currently, that is the mobile device speaker or a Bluetooth headset. You cannot play sound files in the conversation audio during a call. Answer: Ya its Possible to listen music during phone call..
Are ringback tones still a thing?
Ringback tones are still a thing.
Called ringback tones, this digital music fad allowed cell phone owners to subject callers to their own musical preference. Verizon, the largest wireless provider in the US, did not respond to request for comment for this story, but still sells ringback tones for $1.99.
Is there a number you can call to listen to music?
Now, fans can listen to a new track every week by calling a toll free number (844-387-6962), or by visiting the Dial-A-Song website. Then, the tracks will be available on Dial-A-Song, YouTube, and digital retailers. The band has also set up a Dial-A-Song Drip account.