How do I add music to my Samsung music?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Add a Song to a Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- From the Songs tab, tap the Menu icon (located next to the preferred song).
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap a playlist.
Does Samsung have a music player?
The Music Player on the Samsung Galaxy S7 has been integrated into Google Play Music. However, if you still wish to use the Samsung Music Player, it is still available to download from either the Google Play Store or from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How do I play music on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
Music player: Samsung Galaxy S10
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Home. Recents. New release. Music library. Podcasts.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I save music to my Samsung phone?
Method 5 Using Windows Media Player
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC. Use the cable that came with your phone or tablet.
- Open Windows Media Player. You’ll find it in the.
- Click the Sync tab. It’s at the top-right corner of the window.
- Drag songs you want to sync to the Sync tab.
- Click Start Sync.