Your device comes with a variety of ringtones, but you can also buy ringtones from the iTunes Store.
Just open the iTunes Store app, tap More, then tap Tones.
Browse ringtones from your favorite movies and TV shows or from music genres like blues or pop.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region.
How do I download new ringtones to my iPhone?
- Open your iPhone’s iTunes Store.
- Tap More.
- Tap Tones.
- Find a ringtone you wish to purchase.
- Tap the price to the right of a ringtone.
- Tap Done when prompted.
- Enter your Touch ID or Apple ID password.
- Wait for your ringtone to finish downloading.
How do I get free ringtones for my iPhone?
Top 5 Legal Websites to Download Free Ringtones for iPhone
- 1 CellBeat.com. CellBeat offers all-around download of mp3 and mp4 format ringtones for iPhone and Android devices.
- 2 Zedge.net.
- 3 Mobile9.com.
- 4 Melofania.
- 5 Freetone.org.
How do I get ringtones from iTunes 2019?
Create and manage ringtones in iTunes
- Select a track to use as the source.
- On the Get Info > Options tab set start and stop times no more than 40 seconds apart, or 30 seconds for text tones.
- Under Edit (Win) or iTunes (Mac) > Preferences > General tab > Import Settings choose AAC Encoder > High Quality 128k.
- Use File > Convert > Create AAC version.
How can I get ringtones on my iPhone without iTunes?
How to Set Song as iPhone Ringtone Without iTunes
- Step #1. First off, download or import your favorite song to Music Library.
- Step #2. Now launch GarageBand on your iPhone.
- Step #3. On your GarageBand app, tap on View button.
- Step #4. Tap on Loop Browser button.
- Step #5.
- Step #6.
- Step #7.
- Step #8.