Re: Extend rings on Moto G4
- Click here and log into your account.
- Locate Phone Features.
- On the Voicemail Settings tab, scroll to General Preferences and select Set Number Of Rings Before Voicemail.
- Choose a setting ranging from 1 to 6 rings.
- Finally, select Save.
How do I extend the ring time on my Motorola?
Suggested clip · 47 seconds
How to extend the ring time of your Android phone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I change number of rings before voicemail picks up?
If you have noSTRINGS Prepaid Voice Mail, you won’t be able to change the number of rings before your voice mail picks up. The default ring time before wireless voice mail picks up is 22 seconds. To change the ring time on your phone: The number of seconds must one of these numbers: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30.
How do I change the number of rings on my Android phone?
- Open the Phone app on your Android. It usually looks like a phone receiver near the bottom portion of the home screen.
- Tap ⁝. It’s at the top-right corner of the app.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Call forwarding.
- Tap Forward when unanswered.
- Select an option from the “Delay” menu.
- Tap Enable.
How do I make my phone ring for longer?
To extend the ring time, enter the following sequence on your mobile phone:
- **61*101** (number of seconds: 15, 20, 25 or 30) #.
- Then press the call/send button.