To change the time:
- Dial **61*121*11*
- Enter the number of seconds you’d like your phone to ring for, followed by #
- Press Call.
- A confirmation message will pop up on your screen with your new ring time.
These are instructions on how to set the number of rings before your iPhone goes to Voicemail. You can increase or decrease the amount of time your iPhone rings by following the simple steps below. Press the Phone icon in your iPhone’s dock. Press to select Keypad from the tabs at the bottom of the screen.STEP-BY-STEP
- Go to Account overview > My digital phone > Check or manage voicemail & features.
- On the Voicemail Settings tab, scroll to General Preferences and select Set Number Of Rings Before Voicemail.
- Choose a setting ranging from 1 ring (6 seconds) to 6 rings (36 seconds).
- Select Save.
To do it:
- Dial *#61# from your phone.
- You should see a new screen that displays a bunch of information about what’s getting forwarded.
- Now, dial **61*+11234567890*11*XX# and hit Send, where 11234567890 is the number that you found in step two and XX is the number of seconds you want to wait until voicemail picks up.
Write down this number and tap Dismiss. Now, dial **61*+11234567890*11*XX# and hit Send, where 11234567890 is the number that you found in step two and XX is the number of seconds you want to wait until voicemail picks up. You can set it in increments of 5, where 30 seconds is the maximum.To increase (or decrease) the time before your voicemail picks up an incoming call:
- Dial the code in the table below.
- Replace ‘XX’ with the ring length in seconds. The ring time can be set in increments of 5 seconds to a maximum of 30 seconds. eg. 05, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30.
- Press ‘Call’ or ‘Send’ (as if making a call)
How do I change the number of rings on my phone?
- Open the Phone app on your Android. It usually looks like a phone receiver near the bottom portion of the home screen.
- Tap ⁝. It’s at the top-right corner of the app.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Call forwarding.
- Tap Forward when unanswered.
- Select an option from the “Delay” menu.
- Tap Enable.
How do I make my iPhone ring longer before going to voicemail?
NOTE*: You can enter a + by holding down 0. The default ring time before going to Voicemail is usually 20 seconds. Press the Dismiss button to return to the Keypad. The next time someone calls your iPhone it will ring for your specified amount of seconds before going to Voicemail.
How do I change the number of rings before voicemail on Samsung Galaxy?
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung Galaxy. Find and tap the green-and-white phone icon on your Apps menu to open your keypad.
- Type **61*321**00# on your keypad.
- Replace 00 in the code with the number of seconds you want your phone to ring.
- Tap the Make Call button.
How do I change the number of rings before answering my machine?
Changing the number of rings before home phone voice mail picks
- Pick up the home phone receiver, wait for dial tone, and dial *94. You’ll hear 3 beeps followed by dial tone.
- Enter the number of rings you want (between 2 and 9).
- Listen for 2 confirmation beeps and hang up.