Open the app and tap the screen.
Choose the app, shortcut or bookmark whose icon you wish to change.
Tap Change to assign a different icon—either an existing icon or an image—and tap OK to finish.
You can change the app’s name as well if you want.
How do I change the icons on my Samsung?
Change your icons
From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty area. Tap Themes and then tap Icons. To view all of your icons, tap View all. Browse the available icon sets and then select one that you like.
How do I change icons on Samsung 10?
Customize themes on Galaxy S10: How to change icons on Galaxy S10
- Go to the Home screen.
- Tap and hold on an empty area on the screen.
- Tap Themes.
- Tap Icons.
- To view available icons, tap View all.
- Browse through the set of icons you have and pick the one you want.
- Hit APPLY button.
- Tap APPLY again to confirm.
How do I reduce the size of the icons on my Samsung?
Change icon size on Android – Stock Android launcher
Simply head over to your settings, select ‘Display’, hit ‘Advanced’, and tap on ‘Display size.’ From here you can make icons larger or smaller than they usually are.
How do I change the icons on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Now, to change the icons on your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, simply;
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap the Display menu.
- Select the Font and screen zoom option.
- Slide the top slider in either direction to adjust the screen zoom.