How do I change my icons on my Galaxy s8?
How To Change Galaxy S8 App Icon Size In Home Screen?
- Go to the Home screen.
- Swipe down the Notifications tray from the top of the screen.
- Launch the Settings app by selecting the gear icon.
- Tap on Display And Wallpaper.
- Tap on Icon Backgrounds.
- In the newly opened page, you will see two main options and a box sitting right below these options.
How do I change the icons on my Samsung?
Change your icons
From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty area. Tap Themes and then tap Icons. To view all of your icons, tap View all. Browse the available icon sets and then select one that you like.
Can you make icons bigger on Samsung s8?
Simply head over to your settings, select ‘Display’, hit ‘Advanced’, and tap on ‘Display size.’ From here you can make icons larger or smaller than they usually are.
How do I reduce the size of the icons on my Samsung?
Select Screen Fonts and Sizes
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification panel.
- Tap Settings to display the Settings screen.
- Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper.
- Tap Font.
- Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.