- How do I get different notification sounds on Android?
- How do I add my own notification sounds to my Samsung?
- How do I change the text message sound on my Android?
- How do I get more notification sounds on my Android?
- How do I get different notification sounds on my Galaxy s9?
- How do I customize my notification sound?
- How do I change the notification sound for Messenger on Samsung?
- How do I set different notification sounds for different apps?
- Where are Android notification sounds stored?
- How do I change the notification sound for Instagram on Android?
- How do I change my text tone on my Samsung a20?
- How do I add more notification sounds to my android?
- How do I change the notification sound on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
- Tap on the WeChat app icon to open it.
- Next, tap the button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom of the menu.
- Open your notification settings by tapping on ‘Notifications’.
- To choose your new notification sound, tap on ‘Alert Sound’.
How do I get different notification sounds on Android?
Method 1: How to Change Notification Sounds on Default
- Go to Settings, then Sound and Notification. If you don’t know how to get to your settings, check our quick guide “Ways to Go to My Phone Settings on Android”.
- Select Notification Sounds.
- Select the sound you want from the list, then press OK.
How do I add my own notification sounds to my Samsung?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap Default notification sound.
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I change the text message sound on my Android?
Set Ringtone for All Text Messages
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
How do I get more notification sounds on my Android?
Via Settings menu
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I get different notification sounds on my Galaxy s9?
How to Change Galaxy S9 Text Message Notification Sound
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Tap “Menu” , located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Ensure the “Messages” switch is toggled to “On“.
- Choose “General notifications” > “Sound“.
- Select the notification sound you wish to use, then tap “OK“
How do I customize my notification sound?
If you use the default Messaging app, tap its icon to open it, tap the Menu button in the lower right corner (denoted by three dots), then tap Settings. Scroll down to the Notifications section and tap Sound. Select a new notification sound from the list, then tap OK.
How do I change the notification sound for Messenger on Samsung?
- Open Messenger. It’s the blue chat bubble icon with a white lightning bolt in the app drawer.
- Tap the Profile Settings icon.
- Tap Notifications and Sounds.
- Slide the “Notifications and Sounds” switch to the On position.
- Slide the “Sound” switch to the On position.
- Tap Notification Sound.
- Select a sound.
- Tap OK.
How do I set different notification sounds for different apps?
Change Notification Tones For Apps By Default From Your Device
- Open device Settings and then select Apps. Then it will show you a list of all the apps in the device.
- Now in App info, under App Settings, tap on Notifications. This will open the notifications with various Categories depending on the app you select.
Where are Android notification sounds stored?
This location should be recognized automatically by the Android system. The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
How do I change the notification sound for Instagram on Android?
Suggested clip · 40 seconds
How to Change Instagram Notification Sounds on Updated App
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I change my text tone on my Samsung a20?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Sounds and vibration.
- Tap Ringtone, then select desired ringtone.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner, the selection is automatically saved.
How do I add more notification sounds to my android?
- Copy a sound file to your Android device.
- Download a file manager app from the Play Store.
- Open your file manager app.
- Locate the sound file you want to add as a notification sound.
- Copy or move the sound file to your Notifications folder.
- Open your Android’s Settings app.
How do I change the notification sound on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
You can change the default notification sounds by following these steps:
- Tap on the Apps icon from your Galaxy Note 9 home screen.
- Select the Messages app.
- Now select More.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Go to Notifications.
- Select the Notification Sound.