- How do I set a ringtone for a specific contact on Android?
- How do I set a ringtone?
- How do you assign a ringtone to a contact on a Samsung?
- How do I put ringtones on my phone?
- How can I set a caller tune for specific number?
- When someone calls me can they hear the music?
- How do I download ringtones?
- Where is Ringtones folder in Android?
- Where are ringtones stored on Android?
- How do I put ringtones on my Android?
- How do I get a song from Google Play to be my ringtone?
- How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- Open the Phone app. It’s on your phone’s home screen, and has a phone icon.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to assign a specific ringtone to.
- Tap Edit. It is located in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap Add from device storage (optional).
- Tap the ringtone you’d like to set.
- Tap the back button.
How do I set a ringtone for a specific contact on Android?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
How do I set a ringtone?
Suggested clip · 61 seconds
How To Set Any Song As Ringtone On Android? Tutorial Video
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you assign a ringtone to a contact on a Samsung?
Assign a ringtone to a contact – Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- On the side bar, tap the Contacts icon.
- Tap the preferred contact.
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Tap the Ringtone field.
- Tap the new ringtone, then tap OK.
- Tap Save.
- The ringtone is now changed.
How do I put ringtones on my phone?
Method 1 Changing Your Phone’s Ringtone
- Open the Settings app on your device. You can select from a variety of pre-installed ringtones.
- Select “Sound & notification” or “Sound.”
- Tap “Ringtone” or “Phone ringtone.”
- Tap a ringtone to select and preview it.
- Tap “OK” to save your ringtone.
How can I set a caller tune for specific number?
- Send an SMS with the first 3 words of the song/film/album of your choice to 56789 (toll-free).
- You will receive an SMS with the list of songs matching to your input along with instructions on how to set the song of your choice as your JioTune.
- Alternatively, you can SMS “JT” to 56789 and follow the instructions.
When someone calls me can they hear the music?
A Ringback Tone is that ringing sound you hear when you try to call someone. With LISTEN, you have the option to replace that ringing sound with music or voice status messages. This way your callers can hear the latest music hits or a personalized message from you. It’s whatever you want to play to them!
How do I download ringtones?
- Visit a free, reputable ringtone download site in your web browser.
- Search the site for the tone of your choice.
- Select a tone you want to download, then tap “Download”.
- Transfer the ringtone to your Android phone.
- Transfer the ringtone to your iPhone.
- Set your new ringtone as the default ringer for your phone.
Where is Ringtones folder in Android?
Open the Ringtones folder.
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.
Where are ringtones stored on Android?
This location should be recognized automatically by the Android system. The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
How do I put ringtones on my Android?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I get a song from Google Play to be my ringtone?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- Open your Settings. Drag the notification bar down from the top of the screen, then tap the.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Ringtone. It’s about halfway down the current screen.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap Add from phone.
- Locate the new ringtone.
- Tap the radio button to the left of the new ringtone.
- Tap Done.