- Open the Phone app. It’s on your phone’s home screen, and has a phone icon.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to assign a specific ringtone to.
- Tap Edit. It is located in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap Add from device storage (optional).
- Tap the ringtone you’d like to set.
- Tap the back button.
How do I put ringtones on my Android phone?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I put ringtones on my phone?
Method 1 Changing Your Phone’s Ringtone
- Open the Settings app on your device. You can select from a variety of pre-installed ringtones.
- Select “Sound & notification” or “Sound.”
- Tap “Ringtone” or “Phone ringtone.”
- Tap a ringtone to select and preview it.
- Tap “OK” to save your ringtone.
How do I set a ringtone for a contact on Samsung?
Ringtone for calls from one contact
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Contacts, then select the desired contact.
- Tap Details > EDIT > View more.
- Tap Ringtone, select desired ringtone, then tap ADD.