- How do I extend the ring time on my Telstra home phone?
- How do I change the number of rings on my Panasonic cordless phone?
- How do I change the number of rings?
- How do I make my Optus phone ring longer?
- How do I increase the number of rings on my Bell Home phone?
- How do I increase the number of rings before going to voicemail?
How do I extend the ring time on my Telstra home phone?
Extend Ring Time for Messagebank/Telstra Home Messages 101.
Step 2: Enter the number of seconds you wish the phone to ring before a call is diverted (between 5 and 60 seconds).
To extend the ring timesimply enter * * 61 * 1 0 1 * * (number of seconds: 15, 20, 25 or 30) # and press SEND or CALL.
How do I change the number of rings on my Panasonic cordless phone?
Pick the number of rings that you want the phone to emit before the answering machine picks up. The factory setting is four rings. Press “Menu” and press the up or down button until you reach “Initial Settings.” Press “Select” at “Set Answering.”
How do I change the number of rings?
Change the number of rings before voicemail answers. You can adjust the number of rings before voicemail picks up at any time by dialing *94 and then pressing any number from 2-9. Pushing 2 sets it for two rings; pushing 9 would set it for nine rings.
How do I make my Optus phone ring longer?
To increase (or decrease) the time before your voicemail picks up an incoming call:
- Dial the code in the table below.
- Replace ‘XX’ with the ring length in seconds. The ring time can be set in increments of 5 seconds to a maximum of 30 seconds. eg. 05, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30.
- Press ‘Call’ or ‘Send’ (as if making a call)
How do I increase the number of rings on my Bell Home phone?
Customizing Call Answer settings
- Dial *94 and listen for 3 beeps.
- Enter the number of rings you want there to be before switching to Call Answer (0 to 9).
- Listen for two confirmation beeps, like a busy signal.
- Hang up.
How do I increase the number of rings before going to voicemail?
Change number of rings before voicemail answers
- Go to Account overview > My digital phone > Check or manage voicemail & features.
- On the Voicemail Settings tab, scroll to General Preferences and select Set Number Of Rings Before Voicemail.
- Choose a setting ranging from 1 ring (6 seconds) to 6 rings (36 seconds).
- Select Save.