- How do you know my BSNL number is active or not?
- How do I know if my SIM card is active?
- How can I reactivate my BSNL sim online?
- How do I check if my Airtel number is active?
- How can I check my BSNL SIM validity online?
- How can I activate my BSNL number?
- How do I find my SIM card information?
- Do SIM cards expire?
- How do I find my SIM card phone number?
- How can I extend my BSNL SIM validity?
- How can I renew my BSNL SIM validity?
- What is the BSNL validity recharge?
“Upon receipt of your pre-activated BSNL Mobile prepaid SIM please dial 123; follow the prompts of the IVRS computer to know your balance amount.
Once the balance amount is known, your SIM is ready for further use.”
How do you know my BSNL number is active or not?
To check your BSNL mobile number details, simply follow the following two steps. Step 1: Dial *222# (BSNL mobile number check code) from your BSNL mobile number. Step 2: You’ll instantly get an SMS with your registered number.
How do I know if my SIM card is active?
The easiest way to check if a SIM card is active is simply insert it into a working phone and power it up, and then try to dial out to a friend or a publicly listed phone number. However, read below before you proceed. You probably do not need to check the SIM card, if you found it randomly on the streets.
How can I reactivate my BSNL sim online?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated BSNL Number
- Try to request re-activation via BSNL customer care.
- Visit nearest BSNL store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How do I check if my Airtel number is active?
To know your Airtel mobile number dial *121#. You ll get mobile number. To know the activation date just call customer care and ask them they ll say. If you have completed 90 days with Airtel you ll be able to take advance talktime or data.
How can I check my BSNL SIM validity online?
To know your main BSNL Account Balance and Validity information dial *123# from your BSNL mobile or dial 123 to check your balance and validity on the IVR. To check and know BSNL Broadband usage online and by SMS, read this article.
How can I activate my BSNL number?
If you have an issue with your BSNL new SIM card, call the BSNL customer care number, which is 1800-180-1503. The service is available 24 hours per day and includes problems with your verification code.
How do I find my SIM card information?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
Do SIM cards expire?
The SIM card itself never expires, as the SIM serves only to allow the handset to identify the cellular network. Prepaid SIM cards don’t expire, but their credit does.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
To check your cell phone number in Idea SIM dial the below USSD codes:
- DIAL : *131*1#
- Idea number check : *789#
- *147*2*3# ( SUGGESTED BY USER – cross check before using )
How can I extend my BSNL SIM validity?
- Go to BSNL online recharge website.
- go to ‘recharge section.’
- Fill your mobile number and email id details.
- You will leads to a section includes: ‘Top up’, ‘STV’, & ‘Plan.’
- Click on ‘Plan.’
- Click on ‘Validity Extension.’
- It will shows various ‘validity extension offers.’ Select any one.
- Proceed for recharge.
How can I renew my BSNL SIM validity?
How to Extend BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number Validity Online
- Click on Recharge and enter details like Mobile Number, Email ID.
- On the next page, select PLAN > Validity Extension.
- Now you’ll be required to select your Plan and according to which you’ll have to pay for extending validity.
What is the BSNL validity recharge?
Bsnl Validity Mobile Recharge Plans in Rajasthan
|Rs. 113||30 days|
|Rs. 51||365 days|
|Rs. 37||180 days|
|Rs. 36||180 days|
10 more rows