To call someone that blocked your number, disguise your caller ID in your phone settings so the person’s phone doesn’t block your incoming call.
You can also dial *67 before the person’s number so that your number appears as “private” or “unknown” on their phone.
How do I unblock my number from another phone?
How to Block/Unblock Your Cell Phone Number
- Blocking Your Number Temporarily. Dial *67 on your phone’s keypad. Enter the number you want to call.
- Blocking Your Number Permanently. Call your carrier by dialing *611 from your cellular phone.
- Unblocking Your Number Temporarily. Dial *82 on your phone keypad.
Does * 67 still work?
Actually, it’s more like *67 (star 67) and it’s free. Dial that code before the phone number, and it will temporarily deactivate caller ID. On the receiving end, caller ID will usually display “private number” because it has been blocked. Once it’s done, your phone number will never appear, no matter who you call.
How do you call someone who blocked your number on iPhone?
To block your number from being displayed temporarily for a specific call:
- Enter *67.
- Enter the number you wish to call (including area code).
- Tap Call. The words “Private,” “Anonymous,” or some other indicator will appear on the recipient’s phone instead of your mobile number.
Can you block your own number?
How to temporarily block your number on any phone. Keying *67 before the phone number will block your caller ID on the call you’re making — and it works for both mobile and landline phones. Whoever you call will see “private number,” “unavailable,” or something similar on their caller ID instead of your phone number.