To view all of your themes, tap View all.
Tap Delete, and then tap the theme you want to delete.
Tap Delete, and then tap Delete one more time to confirm.
How do I turn off Samsung themes?
Suggested clip · 103 seconds
Samsung Galaxy S9 : How to Enable or disable Samsung Themes
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I uninstall Galaxy themes?
How to delete themes on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Swipe up to scroll down.
- Tap Themes.
- Tap delete in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the theme(s) you wish to delete.
How do I remove themes from Android?
You can delete a theme if you no longer want to keep it on your phone.
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Themes.
- Tap > My themes, and then swipe to the My collections tab.
- Tap > Remove.
- Tap the themes you want to remove from your collection.
- Tap Remove.
What is Samsung themes app?
With Galaxy Themes, you can personalize Galaxy devices’ screens. We provide Samsung Mobile Theme Editor to lower the barriers to developing themes and encourage global designers to participate in theme development. Without any coding, you can design a theme by using a combination of your own artwork.